You are here
Search found 4 items
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Exam/quiz, in class filter Exam/quiz, in class
- (-) Remove Focuses student on the material to be learned filter Focuses student on the material to be learned
- (-) Remove Reveals prior knowledge filter Reveals prior knowledge
- (-) Remove Ability to understand the relationship between science and society filter Ability to understand the relationship between science and society
Bad Cell Reception? Using a cell part activity to help students appreciate cell biology, with an improved data plan and...Learning Objectives
- Identify cell parts and explain their function
- Explain how defects in a cell part can result in human disease
- Generate thought-provoking questions that expand upon existing knowledge
- Create a hypothesis and plan an experiment to answer a cell part question
- Find and reference relevant cell biology journal articles
Using Place-Based Economically Relevant Organisms to Improve Student Understanding of the Roles of Carbon Dioxide,...Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Describe the roles of light energy and carbon dioxide in photosynthetic organisms.
- Identify the effect of nutrients on the growth of photosynthetic organisms.
- Describe global cycles in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels and how they relate to photosynthetic organisms.