You are here
Search found 2 items
GMC: Genes, Mutations and Cancer - Group Concept Map DevelopmentLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to
- describe the roles of oncogenes, proto-oncogenes, and tumor suppressors in cancer progression.
- determine the relationships between the types of mutations that can regulate cell division or contribute to cancer formation.
- identify potential cancer treatment strategies that could target the gene mutations including oncogenes and non-functional tumor suppressor genes.
Using Pathway Maps to Link Concepts, Peer Review, Primary Literature Searches and Data Assessment in Large Enrollment...Learning Objectives
- Define basic concepts and terminology of Ecosystem Ecology
- Link biological processes that affect each other
- Evaluate whether the link causes a positive, negative, or neutral effect
- Find primary literature
- Identify data that correctly supports or refutes an hypothesis