You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Assessment of individual student performance filter Assessment of individual student performance
- (-) Remove Reflective Writing filter Reflective Writing
- (-) Remove Ability to communicate and collaborate with other disciplines filter Ability to communicate and collaborate with other disciplines
Visits to the writing center and office hours provide students structured reflection and low-stakes feedback on...Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to write a lab report that contains a descriptive title, complete and concise abstract, substantive and relevant introduction that includes a testable hypothesis, descriptive methods, description and comparison of results of various testable groups, biological explanation of the results that reflect the testable hypothesis, a conclusion that contains societal implications or scientific impact, and references cited in the document.
- Students will be able to self-identify weaknesses and strengths of their writing.
- Students will understand how to utilize office hours and the writing center to receive feedback on their lab reports.