You are here
Search found 3 items
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Answer multiple choice question(s) filter Answer multiple choice question(s)
- (-) Remove Lecture filter Lecture
- (-) Remove Structure and Function filter Structure and Function
Teaching Cell Structures through GamesLearning Objectives
- Students will identify cell structures when viewing an image or diagram of a cell.
- Students will define the function of eukaryotic organelles and structures, including describing the processes and conditions related to transmembrane transport
- Students will differentiate between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, plant and animal cells according to their structural organization.
A Close-Up Look at PCRLearning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson students will be able to...
- Describe the role of a primer in PCR
- Predict sequence and length of PCR product based on primer sequences
- Recognize that primers are incorporated into the final PCR products and explain why
- Identify covalent and hydrogen bonds formed and broken during PCR
- Predict the structure of PCR products after each cycle of the reaction
- Explain why amplification proceeds exponentially