You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Professional Development and Career Planning filter Professional Development and Career Planning
- (-) Remove Self evaluation filter Self evaluation
- (-) Remove Application & Analysis filter Application & Analysis
- (-) Remove Lecture filter Lecture
- (-) Remove Introductory filter Introductory
- (-) Remove Brainstorming filter Brainstorming
BioMap Degree Plan: A project to guide students in exploring, defining, and building a plan to achieve career goalsLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to...
- Identify their values and interests.
- Identify careers that align with their values and interests.
- Identify academic programs and co-curricular experiences that will prepare them for a career.
- Create the first draft of a BioMap Degree Plan to support achievement of their career goals.
- Articulate how their undergraduate academic experience will prepare them for their future career.
- Use professional communication skills