You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Ecology filter Ecology
- (-) Remove Assessment of individual student performance filter Assessment of individual student performance
- (-) Remove Synthesis/Evaluation/Creation filter Synthesis/Evaluation/Creation
- (-) Remove Foundational: factual knowledge & comprehension filter Foundational: factual knowledge & comprehension
- (-) Remove Think-Pair-Share filter Think-Pair-Share
- (-) Remove Predicting outcomes filter Predicting outcomes
An active-learning lesson that targets student understanding of population growth in ecologyLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- Calculate and compare population density and abundance.
- Identify whether a growth curve describes exponential, linear, and/or logistic growth.
- Describe and calculate a population's growth rate using linear, exponential, and logistic models.
- Explain the influence of carrying capacity and population density on growth rate.