You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Anatomy-Physiology filter Anatomy-Physiology
- (-) Remove Lesson filter Lesson
- (-) Remove Assessment of individual student performance filter Assessment of individual student performance
- (-) Remove Reading research papers filter Reading research papers
- (-) Remove Predicting outcomes filter Predicting outcomes
- (-) Remove Structure and Function filter Structure and Function
Sex and gender: What does it mean to be female or male?Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to distinguish between sex and gender, and apply each term appropriately.
- Students will be able to compare and contrast levels of sexual determination.
- Students will be able to critique societal misrepresentations surrounding sex, gender, and gender identity.