You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Genetics filter Genetics
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Motivates student to learn material filter Motivates student to learn material
- (-) Remove Leverages differences among learners filter Leverages differences among learners
- (-) Remove Ability to tap into the interdisciplinary nature of science filter Ability to tap into the interdisciplinary nature of science
Follow the Sulfur: Using Yeast Mutants to Study a Metabolic PathwayLearning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- use spot plating techniques to compare the growth of yeast strains on solid culture media.
- predict the ability of specific met deletion strains to grow on media containing various sulfur sources.
- predict how mutations in specific genes will affect the concentrations of metabolites in the pathways involved in methionine biosynthesis.