You are here
Search found 4 items
Knowing your own: A classroom case study using the scientific method to investigate how birds learn to recognize their...Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to identify and describe the steps of the scientific method.
- Students will be able to develop hypotheses and predictions.
- Students will be able to construct and interpret bar graphs based on data and predictions.
- Students will be able to draw conclusions from data presented in graphical form.
Coevolution or not? Crossbills, squirrels and pineconesLearning Objectives
- Define coevolution.
- Identify types of evidence that would help determine whether two species are currently in a coevolutionary relationship.
- Interpret graphs.
- Evaluate evidence about whether two species are coevolving and use evidence to make a scientific argument.
- Describe what evidence of a coevolutionary relationship might look like.
- Distinguish between coadaptation and coevolution.