You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Evolution filter Evolution
- (-) Remove Assessment of student groups/teams filter Assessment of student groups/teams
- (-) Remove Physical Model filter Physical Model
Furry with a chance of evolution: Exploring genetic drift with tuco-tucosLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to explain how genetic drift leads to allelic changes over generations.
- Students will be able to demonstrate that sampling error can affect every generation, which can result in random changes in allelic frequency.
- Students will be able to explore and evaluate the effect of population size on the strength of genetic drift.
- Students will be able to analyze quantitative data associated with genetic drift.