You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Ecology filter Ecology
- (-) Remove Non-Life Science Major filter Non-Life Science Major
- (-) Remove Pathways and transformations of energy and matter filter Pathways and transformations of energy and matter
Using Place-Based Economically Relevant Organisms to Improve Student Understanding of the Roles of Carbon Dioxide,...Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Describe the roles of light energy and carbon dioxide in photosynthetic organisms.
- Identify the effect of nutrients on the growth of photosynthetic organisms.
- Describe global cycles in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels and how they relate to photosynthetic organisms.