You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Ecology filter Ecology
- (-) Remove Create graph, table etc. to present data filter Create graph, table etc. to present data
- (-) Remove Ability to use modeling and simulation filter Ability to use modeling and simulation
Using Place-Based Economically Relevant Organisms to Improve Student Understanding of the Roles of Carbon Dioxide,...Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Describe the roles of light energy and carbon dioxide in photosynthetic organisms.
- Identify the effect of nutrients on the growth of photosynthetic organisms.
- Describe global cycles in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels and how they relate to photosynthetic organisms.