You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Ecology filter Ecology
- (-) Remove Answer short answer question(s) filter Answer short answer question(s)
- (-) Remove Graduate filter Graduate
- (-) Remove Communicating results filter Communicating results
- (-) Remove Ability to communicate and collaborate with other disciplines filter Ability to communicate and collaborate with other disciplines
Using QIIME to Interpret Environmental Microbial Communities in an Upper Level Metagenomics CourseLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- list and perform the steps of sequence processing and taxonomic inference.
- interpret microbial community diversity from metagenomic sequence datasets.
- compare microbial diversity within and between samples or treatments.