You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Developmental Biology filter Developmental Biology
- (-) Remove Participate in discussion filter Participate in discussion
- (-) Remove Life Sciences Major filter Life Sciences Major
- (-) Remove Reveals prior knowledge filter Reveals prior knowledge
- (-) Remove Ability to apply the process of science filter Ability to apply the process of science
Cell Signaling Pathways - a Case Study ApproachLearning Objectives
- Use knowledge of positive and negative regulation of signaling pathways to predict the outcome of genetic modifications or pharmaceutical manipulation.
- From phenotypic data, predict whether a mutation is in a coding or a regulatory region of a gene involved in signaling.
- Use data, combined with knowledge of pathways, to make reasonable predictions about the genetic basis of altered signaling pathways.
- Interpret and use pathway diagrams.
- Synthesize information by applying prior knowledge on gene expression when considering congenital syndromes.