You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Developmental Biology filter Developmental Biology
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Assessment of student groups/teams filter Assessment of student groups/teams
- (-) Remove Multiple class periods filter Multiple class periods
- (-) Remove Gathering data/making observations filter Gathering data/making observations
Linking Genotype to Phenotype: The Effect of a Mutation in Gibberellic Acid Production on Plant GerminationLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- identify when germination occurs.
- score germination in the presence and absence of GA to construct graphs of collated class data of wild-type and mutant specimens.
- identify the genotype of an unknown sample based on the analysis of their graphical data.
- organize data and perform quantitative data analysis.
- explain the importance of GA for plant germination.
- connect the inheritance of a mutation with the observed phenotype.