You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Developmental Biology filter Developmental Biology
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Answer short answer question(s) filter Answer short answer question(s)
- (-) Remove Life Sciences Major filter Life Sciences Major
- (-) Remove Analyzing data filter Analyzing data
- (-) Remove Information flow, exchange and storage filter Information flow, exchange and storage
Linking Genotype to Phenotype: The Effect of a Mutation in Gibberellic Acid Production on Plant GerminationLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- identify when germination occurs.
- score germination in the presence and absence of GA to construct graphs of collated class data of wild-type and mutant specimens.
- identify the genotype of an unknown sample based on the analysis of their graphical data.
- organize data and perform quantitative data analysis.
- explain the importance of GA for plant germination.
- connect the inheritance of a mutation with the observed phenotype.