You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Cell Biology filter Cell Biology
- (-) Remove Design an experiment or research study filter Design an experiment or research study
- (-) Remove 4-year College filter 4-year College
- (-) Remove Formulating hypotheses filter Formulating hypotheses
Inexpensive Cell Migration Inquiry Lab using ZebrafishLearning ObjectivesStudents will:
- formulate a hypothesis and design an experiment with the proper controls.
- describe the steps involved in the zebrafish wounding assay (treating zebrafish embryos with drugs or control substances, wounding the embryo, staining the embryo, and counting neutrophils near the wound).
- summarize results into a figure and write a descriptive figure legend.
- perform appropriate statistical analysis.
- interpret results in a discussion that draws connections between the cytoskeleton and cell migration.
- put data into context by appropriately using information from journal articles in the introduction and discussion of a lab report.