You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Cell Biology filter Cell Biology
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove 51-100 filter 51-100
- (-) Remove Clicker Question filter Clicker Question
- (-) Remove Focuses student on the material to be learned filter Focuses student on the material to be learned
- (-) Remove Formulating hypotheses filter Formulating hypotheses
- (-) Remove Predicting outcomes filter Predicting outcomes
Evaluating the Quick Fix: Weight Loss Drugs and Cellular RespirationLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to explain how the energy from sugars is transformed into ATP via cellular respiration.
- Students will be able to predict an outcome if there is a perturbation in the cellular respiration pathway.
- Students will be able to state and evaluate a hypothesis.
- Students will be able to interpret data from a graph, and use that data to make inferences about the action of a drug.