You are here
Search found 2 items
- (-) Remove Cell Biology filter Cell Biology
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Answer multiple choice question(s) filter Answer multiple choice question(s)
- (-) Remove Clicker Question filter Clicker Question
- (-) Remove Focuses student on the material to be learned filter Focuses student on the material to be learned
Evaluating the Quick Fix: Weight Loss Drugs and Cellular RespirationLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to explain how the energy from sugars is transformed into ATP via cellular respiration.
- Students will be able to predict an outcome if there is a perturbation in the cellular respiration pathway.
- Students will be able to state and evaluate a hypothesis.
- Students will be able to interpret data from a graph, and use that data to make inferences about the action of a drug.
Using Place-Based Economically Relevant Organisms to Improve Student Understanding of the Roles of Carbon Dioxide,...Learning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Describe the roles of light energy and carbon dioxide in photosynthetic organisms.
- Identify the effect of nutrients on the growth of photosynthetic organisms.
- Describe global cycles in atmospheric carbon dioxide levels and how they relate to photosynthetic organisms.