You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Biochemistry and Molecular Biology filter Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- (-) Remove Assignment filter Assignment
- (-) Remove Application & Analysis filter Application & Analysis
- (-) Remove Lab filter Lab
- (-) Remove Computer Model filter Computer Model
Biochemistry And Molecular Biology
Using QIIME to Interpret Environmental Microbial Communities in an Upper Level Metagenomics CourseLearning ObjectivesStudents will be able to:
- list and perform the steps of sequence processing and taxonomic inference.
- interpret microbial community diversity from metagenomic sequence datasets.
- compare microbial diversity within and between samples or treatments.