You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Biochemistry and Molecular Biology filter Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- (-) Remove Introductory Biology filter Introductory Biology
- (-) Remove Give an oral presentation filter Give an oral presentation
- (-) Remove Application & Analysis filter Application & Analysis
- (-) Remove Develops supportive community of learners filter Develops supportive community of learners
Biochemistry And Molecular Biology
Follow the Sulfur: Using Yeast Mutants to Study a Metabolic PathwayLearning ObjectivesAt the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- use spot plating techniques to compare the growth of yeast strains on solid culture media.
- predict the ability of specific met deletion strains to grow on media containing various sulfur sources.
- predict how mutations in specific genes will affect the concentrations of metabolites in the pathways involved in methionine biosynthesis.