You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Anatomy-Physiology filter Anatomy-Physiology
- (-) Remove Non-Traditional Student filter Non-Traditional Student
- (-) Remove 51-100 filter 51-100
- (-) Remove Leverages differences among learners filter Leverages differences among learners
- (-) Remove Reading research papers filter Reading research papers
Sex and gender: What does it mean to be female or male?Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to distinguish between sex and gender, and apply each term appropriately.
- Students will be able to compare and contrast levels of sexual determination.
- Students will be able to critique societal misrepresentations surrounding sex, gender, and gender identity.