You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Anatomy-Physiology filter Anatomy-Physiology
- (-) Remove Lesson filter Lesson
- (-) Remove Assessment of student groups/teams filter Assessment of student groups/teams
- (-) Remove Application & Analysis filter Application & Analysis
- (-) Remove Collaborative Work filter Collaborative Work
- (-) Remove Reflective Writing filter Reflective Writing
- (-) Remove Motivates student to learn material filter Motivates student to learn material
Sex and gender: What does it mean to be female or male?Learning Objectives
- Students will be able to distinguish between sex and gender, and apply each term appropriately.
- Students will be able to compare and contrast levels of sexual determination.
- Students will be able to critique societal misrepresentations surrounding sex, gender, and gender identity.