You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Anatomy-Physiology filter Anatomy-Physiology
- (-) Remove Neurobiology filter Neurobiology
- (-) Remove Participate in discussion filter Participate in discussion
- (-) Remove Brainstorming filter Brainstorming
- (-) Remove Develops supportive community of learners filter Develops supportive community of learners
- (-) Remove Structure and Function filter Structure and Function
Using a Sequential Interpretation of Data in Envelopes (SIDE) approach to identify a mystery TRP channelLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to analyze data from multiple experimental methodologies to determine the identity of their "mystery" TRP channel.
- Students will be able to interpret the results of individual experiments and from multiple experiments simultaneously to identify their "mystery" TRP channel.
- Students will be able to evaluate the advantages and limitations of experimental methodologies presented in this lesson.