You are here
Search found 1 item
- (-) Remove Anatomy-Physiology filter Anatomy-Physiology
- (-) Remove Neurobiology filter Neurobiology
- (-) Remove Lesson filter Lesson
- (-) Remove Life Sciences Major filter Life Sciences Major
- (-) Remove Upper Level filter Upper Level
- (-) Remove Interpreting results/data filter Interpreting results/data
Using a Sequential Interpretation of Data in Envelopes (SIDE) approach to identify a mystery TRP channelLearning Objectives
- Students will be able to analyze data from multiple experimental methodologies to determine the identity of their "mystery" TRP channel.
- Students will be able to interpret the results of individual experiments and from multiple experiments simultaneously to identify their "mystery" TRP channel.
- Students will be able to evaluate the advantages and limitations of experimental methodologies presented in this lesson.