What differences occur in how individuals or populations are affected by exposure to different doses of a toxicant?
- Explain how differences in individuals result in differences in susceptibility of a population to toxicants.
- Explain why inbred animals are used in many toxicological tests.
- Contrast idiosyncratic reactions with other kinds of variation
- in a population’s response to a toxicant.
- Contrast Margin of Safety with Therapeutic Index with regards to prediction of drug safety in a
- Explain the concept of dose spacing in terms of toxicity.
- Describe the concept of hormesis as it applies to toxicology.