- Infectious Chocolate Joy with a Side of Poissonian Statistics: An activity connecting life science students with subtle physics concepts
- Interactive Video Vignettes (IVVs) to Help Students Learn Genetics Concepts
- Investigating Cell Signaling with Gene Expression Datasets
- Investigating the Function of a Transport Protein: Where is ABCB6 Located in Human Cells?
- Knowing your own: A classroom case study using the scientific method to investigate how birds learn to recognize their offspring
- Learning About Protein Localization: A Lesson for Analyzing Figures in a Scientific Publication
- Learning to Pipet Correctly by Pipetting Incorrectly?
- Modeling the Research Process: Authentic human physiology research in a large non-majors course
- Online Adaptation of the Cell Engineer/Detective Lesson
- Out of Your Seat and on Your Feet! An adaptable course-based research project in plant ecology for advanced students