- Evaluating the Quick Fix: Weight Loss Drugs and Cellular Respiration
- Follow the Sulfur: Using Yeast Mutants to Study a Metabolic Pathway
- Gotcha! Which fly trap is the best? An introduction to experimental data collection and analysis
- Inexpensive Cell Migration Inquiry Lab using Zebrafish
- Infectious Chocolate Joy with a Side of Poissonian Statistics: An activity connecting life science students with subtle physics concepts
- Interactive Video Vignettes (IVVs) to Help Students Learn Genetics Concepts
- Investigating Cell Signaling with Gene Expression Datasets
- Investigating the Function of a Transport Protein: Where is ABCB6 Located in Human Cells?
- Learning About Protein Localization: A Lesson for Analyzing Figures in a Scientific Publication
- Learning to Pipet Correctly by Pipetting Incorrectly?