What is biodiversity at the genetic, species and functional (niche) level within an area, a biome or on Earth?
- Create a morphological key to identify taxa.
- Use molecular biology techniques identify functional groups of organisms (e.g., soil, stream, human microbiome, ocean water).
- Conduct a biological inventory of a specific habitat.
- Develop and use a biotic index to show the quality of an environment.
- Predict and justify where you would find a specific species in a particular habitat.