Impacts of Humans on Ecosystems
What can or do humans do to mitigate negative impacts they have on ecosystems?
- Create an environmental impact statement or restoration ecology plan for a specific ecosystem.
- Assessing Urban Biodiversity With the eBird Citizen Science Project: A Course-Based Undergraduate Research Experience (CURE) Module
- Using Seafood Traceability to Teach the Complexities of Natural Resource Management and Sustainability
- Using Structured Decision Making to Explore Complex Environmental Issues
- What is Speciation, How Does It Occur, and Why Is It Important for Conservation?