How do species interact with their habitat?
- Compare and contrast a species with a broad range and one with a narrow range.
- Give an example of an environmental gradient, and explain the changes that one would expect to see from one end of the gradient to the other.
- Explain how somebody would depict a gradient graphically.
- Give an example of an indicator species, and explain the practical benefits of knowing that information.
- Provide two explanations for that fact that most species have clumped distributions.