Discovery requires objective measurement, quantitative analysis and clear communication
What skills are needed to access, comprehend and communicate science?
- Identify, locate and use the primary literature.
- Use databases and bioinformatics tools.
- When provided with appropriate background information, identify consistencies and inconsistencies.
- Explain the big picture aspects of current challenges in the molecular life sciences.
- Use visual and verbal tools to explain concepts and data.
- Translate science into everyday examples.