Discovery requires objective measurement, quantitative analysis and clear communication
What constitutes a scientific community of practice?
- Explain the importance of and keep an accurate laboratory notebook.
- Given a case study, identify both scientific and societal ethical aspects.
- Explain cross-disciplinary concepts such as modularity, energy, modeling scientific phenomena, change over time and the differences between stochastic and deterministic phenomena
- Access and interpret safety information and conduct lab work safely and ethically.
- Give and take directions to be an effective team member.